(704) 631-9276 Originally from Upstate NY, Angelo Datseris entered in the mortgage scene early in 2003, rising through the ranks and opening his own brokerage in September 2007. As a strong advocate of independent mortgage brokers, with over 17 years of experience in his field, Angelo believes that the mortgage broker channel is the best avenue suited for clients in the market for a diverse selection of financing options.
(704) 385-4024 Kendall Datseris is Leverage Lending's Business Development Manager, working her magic behind the scenes to connect real estate industry professionals with Angelo and his team, exceeding clients’ expectations through personalized, professional service! After spending more than a decade working in Administrative Support and Project Management for a large corporation, Kendall made the move to Leverage Lending Group to support growth and streamline partnerships and processes to better serve our clients! Kendall is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and has a passion for continuous improvement, both for herself and Leverage Lending Group. Kendall holds a BA in Communications from the University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill. When it comes to assembling the best team for the job, trust is everything! Kendall believes that strong relationships are built on trust and cultivated with honesty, consistency, compromise, and a sense of humor. As Leverage Lending's chief ``connector`` Kendall has brought many new referral partners into the fold, and continues to build valuable, long-term strategic partnerships with Leverage Lending Group's collaborators. If you are a Realtor, Appraiser, Insurance pro, or other service providers, Kendall would love to meet you too!
(704) 201-8301 Andrea Comer has worked in the Greater Charlotte area for 30 years and has been in the mortgage industry for 15+ years. Andrea is an active Member of Morning Star Lutheran Church, she has 4 grandchildren and one great granddaughter. She loves to spend time with her family and traveling to tropical destinations.
(704) 643-2951 Originally from Laguna Beach, California, Morgan Greenough is the chaos coordinator of the Leverage Lending Group team. As a loan coordinator-player-teammate, Morgan works internally and externally to clear the path for her clients during the loan process. Morgan excels in finding unique solutions to meet the mandate of every client and has a keen eye for efficiency. Morgan majored in Early Childhood Education and Development and worked at a private school as an early education teacher before moving to Charlotte. In 2019, Morgan transitioned her career to the mortgage industry, using her teaching skills to implement better processes and sharpen the loan process within her team. In early 2020, she joined the Leverage Lending Group family as a Loan Coordinator and rest is history. With her remarkable attention to detail, rock-solid communication, and nonstop energy, (plus the patience and organization you'll only find in a former educator), Morgan is an essential part of the LLG team, collaborating with every team member to make the loan processes transparent, transformative and smooth.
(704) 248-2982 Brian Colan started his professional career as a Registered Nurse, and has spent 10 years at the bedside in fast-paced hospitals. Brian's ability to connect with patients is unparalleled, and immediately sets him apart as someone who truly cares about his clients. For the last six years, Brian has also been a Realtor with Coldwell Banker in Connecticut. He is excited to bring his extensive real estate knowledge to the Leverage Lending team. Brian knows what it takes to foster a relationship in this industry - he provides a 100% transparent closing experience for those he serves and above all, focuses on communication as the keystone of his mission and values.